Internet Salsa

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

About Internet Salsa

So here I am starting to blog. I don't want to be left out in this blogging world. I have been with internet for a long time. To be exact...since 1993 while Jerry Yang and David Filo were working on to create Yahoo and oh yeah!!before Sergey and Larry came up with Google.
Over the years internet has revolutionize the world. It has brought lots of goodies and have also brought bad stuff. I always had a thought of sharing some information/views related to internet/websites with others. I do lots of research online and surf a lot. So I will try to write something that catches my eye online. So this will be a like a test for me also.
So lets get started....and help me with this...

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker