Internet Salsa

Thursday, October 05, 2006

Adult movie under Children's Category??

You must have heard of a comparison site called "Nextag." They boast around 11 million visitors a month, which is impressive.

The other day I was checking my yahoo email and I saw a Nextag advertisement. I usually do not click on ads but I just clicked on that Nextag ad not that I have never heard of Nextag. I just wanted to see how Nextag was handling mortgage stuff.

Long story short--While I was on Nextag.com I also browsed for some movies for my daughter. And guess what kind of movie I found..I found an adult movie under Children category. Is that a mistake on Nextag's side?

Click here and you will see what I m talking about.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker