Internet Salsa

Thursday, December 08, 2005

.EU Domain Names

Web domain ".asia" was available not long ago.
Now its .eu. Internet domain name ".eu" is now open for registration.
I think its going to be crazy. I m sure many especially Europeans will be registering under .eu.
But what about Dutch and French people (You know what I m talking about right?). Do you think they will go for .eu name? I think they might..at least those who wanna make money out of it. Who cares about constitution when it comes to money...
people are already registering them. I already tried for some domain names such as Toyota.com, honda.eu, host.eu and no luck...
Price for those domains is not cheap compared to what we get these days for .com, etc. It's about $19.99/year on godaddy.com
Can't wait to see the buzz. Bye for now, coz' I need to join the band wagon and get some names for myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker