Internet Salsa

Saturday, February 18, 2006

Is NETFLIX treating you good?

For those of you who don't know about Netflix; its an online service where you can rent DVDs. I have also tried Netflix in the past, and was happy with their service. However, we didn't continue to stay with them since we (me, my wife, and our little daughter) are not heavy movie watchers.

Heath Row at the "FAST COMPANY WEBBLOG" and wrote that Netflix has been showing slow response towards its heavy renters. Good news for the new customers!!!They are getting good treatment. I guess they figured that the active renters would come back anyways, and trying to attract the new ones.

However, I liked Netflix better than Blockbusters. Blockbusters were slower, and had less selections.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker