Internet Salsa

Thursday, March 02, 2006

Flaw in GMAIL?

Since Gmail announced that they were going to offer 1 gig space, I was waiting for an invitation to sign up for one. That was in 2004.

Now I have one and been using Gmail a lot. I have both good and bad experiences with Gmail. But I m not going to say at this moment. May be later.

I was reading Yahoo News and found out that a teenager had claimed that he found a flaw in GMAIL. Anthony, a 14 year old blogger, said that when he sent a JavaScript code from a yahoo to gmail account, the code executed whereas when sending from Gmail to Gmail account, the code did not execute.

You can visit his blog to see responses from others on this issue.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker